There are now ADPAAS events called JAPAN EARTHQUAKE 2011 and HAWAII TSUNAMI 2011. Units will be required to use ADPAAS to account for personnel within the affected areas.
We recommend Army commands advise all assigned personnel to update/validate their contact and Family information, so as to ensure a more accurate baseline in identifying affected personnel & their Family members.
The assessment module has been activated to record needs of affected personnel. We recommend those affected to fill out a needs assessment survey in ADPAAS. This survey will be used by Army Reserve Family Program case managers to track and assist Army personnel and their family members who are affected by recent events.
Note: We expect to create more events as each affected area related to the Earthquake in Japan is identified. When this occurs in the absence of official guidance, units should initiate Disaster accountability and assessment via ADPAAS.
- If you receive any calls please assist callers by accounting for them under the "JAPAN EARTHQUAKE 2011” & “HAWAII TSUNAMI 2011” events in ADPAAS.
- If any personnel require evacuation assistance, inform them to contact their unit Commander and fill out a needs assessment survey in ADPAAS.
- Personnel who need assistance should complete a needs assessment survey in ADPAAS and contact the Army Reserve 24-hour Call Center at 866-345-8248. The call center can also assist personnel with individual accountability.
- As a reminder to ensure we are consistent in properly accounting for our personnel, here is the standard we should be using for our current accounting statuses:
- CURRENT LOCATION - Individual is currently in place (Hawaii, Japan)
- DISPLACED LOCATION – Individual evacuated their home location en-route to their safe haven location
- OTHER - As appropriate, especially those no longer assigned in Hawaii & Japan
Affected Personnel who need assistance should complete a needs assessment survey in ADPAAS and contact the Army Reserve 24-hour Call Center at 1-866-345-8248. The call center can also assist personnel with individual accountability.